Sunday, August 30, 2009

"we've got eachother and thats a lot for loooove"

As every post has made totally clear, Colin is the greatest boyfriend of all time. He started planning and putting my birthday plans into action, although I am well aware of all the fun things we will be doing, I do not know where we will be staying (that is the suprise). We also added seeing Louis CK in London (assuming we can get tickets) to Thursday night. We nixed the Grease play idea, when we found out it was a highschool production. I am very excited for our marvolous trip to Toronto. I can't wait till we actually live there, since in October we will be headed down at least three times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA

Weekend update: LIFE IS WONDERFUL

Friday we went out to the fox and the fiddle with work people, who really remain some of the best drinkers I know! We had so much fun we promised everyone to have a house warming party at the end of September - which means a) we need to stop making promises after jagerbombs, b) we need to get our ass in gear to finish decorating and c) we are going to have a BLAAAAST!
After drinking nearly too much we headed over to Call the Office with Darcy to see "The Bad Ideas", I am totally in love with them, and basically plan my life around their perfomances. I told this little fact to Chance to which he responded "well hurry up and get married and we can play at your wedding". (which in fantasy, that would be amazing, so long as Chance promised to kept his pants on.)

Saturday Colins parents picked us up to head over to Blaise and Jenny's for Danielle's first birthday - which was...well a one year olds birthday party, but nonetheless I love hanging out with his family. Afterward, we were beyond exhausted from the night before and decided to see Halloween 2...wasn't bad, even though I spent 90% of the movie with my hands over my eyes, I do enjoy that it actually has a point to it. Also, I must note the extreamly creepy guy sitting alone behind me, at first I expected him to take a knife out and kill us, but then he drapped his sweater over his lap...you can use your imagination as to what you think he was doing.

Sunday has been a very relaxing day, as we always try to make it. Sat around watching baseball and drinking coffee, talked to my mom forever before heading over to coffee culture for some lunch. Colin is currently at baseball, and I am going to suprise him with pad thai, so I am anxious for his return! Probaby watch 8 hours of Entourage and then gym VERY early in the AM.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed the suprise pad thai! the weekend was amazing..even the early gym wasn't bad with you!

    ReplyDelete