Sunday, August 9, 2009

"I got Sunshine on a cloudy day..."

Yesterday was extreamly lazy and yet some how wonderfully productive. Couch and television were sold and picked up, groceries were purchased, laundry was completed and while it poured outside Colin and I snuggled on our one lounge chair and watched movies.
Today, we hung out at Joannes helping her with the final touches in her renovations.
We hit up The Home Depot (yep big day) and bought our livingroom paint. (eeeeee) It's green.

When Colin went to baseball, I was too excited to wait and went head first into the painting because a) If I wait for Colin...well lets just say he procrastinates more than me b) I am excited and c) the faster it gets paited the faster we can move my couch up
...so far so good...well except the giant space around the top where I can't reach, even on a chair.
Oh and have I mentioned how much I love this man? Really, I had no idea this much love existed.

2 comments:

  1. i love those pictures and i love you! we had an amazing weekend. i'm glad the livingroom is almost done, we can hang out and finish bad boys 2 tonight!

    ReplyDelete