Friday, August 7, 2009

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do.”

Colin and I decided to put some our duplicate stuff for sale on Kijji (and by our I mean his ha- ha, don't judge me for having adult furniature already - not everyone buys everything at Ikea eww.)
ANYWAY, we figure this way by the time I move in, we don't have to balance multipule couches and televisions. We ended up with a huge response very quickly and have decided to use the money toward painting! (eeeeeeeee!) This way, we are working with a pretty bare apartment, which should make painting pretty easy. Note: Neither of us are very good at painting, fortunatly neither of us are very anal about it, so the experience promises to be FUN!

At some point this weekend we are picking paint colours! I am pretty excited - obviously! I am also pretty lucky that I have such a wonderful boyfriend that allows me to do 99.9% of the decorating - I mean I don't mind bobbleheads, but purhaps not on the fireplace mantle ha ha in turn I am promising to not make it rediculously girly - goodbye purple bedroom. All of this moving in stuff is very exciting, and so far a very smooth transition!

1 comment: