Tuesday, August 11, 2009

" The boys are back in town"...sort of



This morning started off with wonderful news! My old roommate and very wonderful friend Aaron emailed me with a marvolous idea, we are going to have a roommate reunion in September! Of course the invite list is not limited to just roommates, but it is the point of the reunion!
Aaron just bought a house in Hamilton and while Hamilton is not my ideal party venue, it happens to be the middle point of where everyone is living at the moment, not to mention, Aaron has multipule spare rooms for us to stay in, so I am sure we will deal with the sketchiness of Hamilton. Not to mention, these are the boys that taught me how to drink, they taught me how to be a beer pong champ and how to rock at flip cup! You can not even begin to understand how excited I am, I lived with these boys for two years and miss them insanly all the time, especially Aaron. In his email he said

"i thought of you last night while wrapping my lettuce wrap up, lol I remembered having you standing beside me laughing at me as you looked for the peanut butter jar "


This makes my heart happy and a little sad, because this is how the house spent every evening, chirping eachother about lettuce wraps, my peanut butter addiction and the boys chicken finger diet.
I am so beyond excited to see everyone. I get to see Aaron more often then the other boys - actually it occurs to me now, that although I stay in regular contact with Derek and Brad I haven't actually seen them since I moved out.
Also, exciting that the boys will get to meet Colin FINALLY- honestly meeting these boys is bigger than meeting my brothers! I am pretty sure this time, they will actually like the boy I am dating.

The house!

We need a new picture oppertunity most of these are from my 21st birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment