Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shiny Sparkling things


Thank you Jenny for changing my life!

Jenny introduced me to polyvore.com and immediatly I am forever grateful for her influence on my ever slowly dying creativity. I have really felt lately that my clothing creativity has been stunted by my 9-5 office life, and my less then full bank account, but now I feel those creative jucies flowing again. Most of these peices are well beyond a price range I would ever even consider spending, but just to imagine and to play makes me happy. Plus you get to make collages without having to sit at a craft table covered in glue and sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. TOO SMALL! Repost it bigger, I can't see any of it!
    PS. You can filter it so you're only looking at pieces in a certain price range. I try to be somewhat realistic so my dreams aren't completely shattered.

    PPS. You're welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete