Monday, August 31, 2009

Pump pump, pump it upppp


Today we had our department work out at 7am. It was my late day, so I was less than thrilled, but it wasn't so bad. I am actally really happy it was my late day, gave me a chance to come home and do things I needed to do, although, instead of things I need to do, I curled up on the couch and passed out until 5 minutes ago. Oh well, still a success, and I made my ass back into the gym finally. The first time back is always the hardest, now I am excited to go back. I need to keep commited to boosting my cardio for the marathon in Toronto. I may actually even make it back to the gym in the morning again...but I am not going to get too ahead of myself.
Now, I must prepare for le work day.
There is much more to update...I work till 9, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment