Monday, August 31, 2009

Or how we thought those days would never end...


This song is playing on repeat in my head today. Mostly because I spent a good part of my afternoon catching up with Ortal, and that song reminds me of the last time we partied together. We have seen eachother a few times since then, but I always think back to last spring and that song. I can't believe how much has changed since then, actually I can't believe how much has changed, in BOTH our lives since the day we met; it seems now like it was a whole other life.

She has always had an awesome connection to me, and has always known right when I need to talk, no matter if its good or bad, or three am, I can expect her call. Today was catching up on many good things in my life and in hers. She is a wonderful friend, and the strongest most amazing woman I have ever met, that girl has lived the lives of about 10 people and she is only 26!

Her fourth, yes FOURTH baby is due Decemeber 2nd and since she will finally have some time off, I am going to head over at some point and visit the family. I haven't seen my dear God-Daughter Addison, since christmas, and haven't seen Mika or Noah since...I don't even remember! I am excited to meet the new member of the Dolhan residence too!
Hopefully, the fact that we are planning this in August, means we will be able to work out a visit. One thing about growing up, is that your schedule is packed before you know it, I can't believe I am scheduling in friends for months and months down the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment