Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guuhhh Haaaappy Buuurfday!



I realize my birthday is over a month away, but I enjoy being very plantastic. Originally Colin and I planned to go to Vegas with a few people, but alas in an attempt to be responsible adults, we have decided to postpone our Vegas trip. (having grown up expenses and savings plans are not a postitve about growing up). ANYWAY, although I love the get rediculous and drink your face off in a pretty dress birthday party, I have decided to go a different route this year! I figured that because I am headed to Aaron's in September - with the majority of the most important people in my life (or at least the ones that know how to drink their faces off) I would can the drink fest party and go away for the weekend, with my dearest Colin. The plans are still in the early stages and knowing us, we will change things a few times, but right now, the plan is to head down Friday night after work. Since we loved the Ramada so much last time we plan on staying there. We just found out that there is a David Cross show Friday night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCUZ9GnmhE8

- which would be an excellent start to the night, followed of course by some drinking and dancing or dice rolling in Colins case - (I said I was blowing off the huge shindig, not blowing off drinking!)

Saturday will be very exciting - I am assuming we will be sleeping off the alcohol from the night before, but come sunset we are going to check out Nuit Blanche, it is an art festival that runs from sunset to sun up all over Toronto and I am out of my mind with excitment for it. I am also very grateful to have a boyfriend that is so interested in checking out avenues that he has never been exposed to before. (hey he liked the AGO!) Anyway, it is going to be amazing! http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/home.shtml

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great idea. I'd love to go but I think I'm shackled to Ptbo that weekend for Head of the Trent.

    ReplyDelete