Monday, August 31, 2009

Shout, Shout, let it all out!


I just need to throw a little shout out to Colin and I for being on the ball for things that we have planned for the next little while. Since we are hibitual procrastinators I think that we are doing pretty awesome. Today we got our tickets for Louis CK -which will mark the beginning of my birthday celebration! I also, decided to suprise Colin with tickets to see "The get up kids" at the end of October, since he is always talking about how excited he is that they are playing. We also, bought our Bus tickets for Hamilton to see Aaron Sept 12 -13. PLUSSS Colin has booked and purchased everything else for my birthday weekend.

All we have left to do is actually PAY for the marathon! (which until this moment I just keep forgetting about).


Also, this morning I realized we will be spending 3/5 weekends in October in Toronto. Spring move can not come soon enough!


Plus, I will head home for Thanksgiving - I feel like I haven't been there in forever, and I miss my mom!!


In my fury of planning I also planted the seed to Tina to throw another wicked Halloween Party, since I already have my costume planned out and her party last year was amazing! ALSO Colin is going to dress up! I can't believe he hasn't dressed up in 5 years! That's just blasphamy. So now, that I have let that all out, I can start focusing on September, since that is the month we are about to enter, and all I can think about is October. (mostly because it is the greatest month of all time.)


Ok that is all, three posts in one day = I AM BORED on a late shift.

2 comments:

  1. Three posts in a day = something for Jenny to read when she's bored waiting for Jackson to come home.

    When are you going to move? Move now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPRING! Well that is when our lease is up, when exactly is TBA. I can't wait till we are CLOSER!

    ReplyDelete