Monday, August 24, 2009

Top 5 Reasons life is amazing!





So, I know there were important things I wanted to post here, I am sure they were tantalizing thoughts full of intrigue and deep consideration…but alas my red wine hang over has caused me, not to feel sick, or headachy, but instead taken the ability to develop a complete thought away from me, and replaced it with a growing void.



Instead I will give a simple list of the top 5 things from the weekend.



1. Moving most of my things up to our apartment, the couch has finally made the living room look complete and very grown up! 2. The ability to relax in bed all morning, followed by sitting around drinking copious amounts of coffee.
3. Bonding with Colin’s family over a home cooked meal (turkey in August –I am IN LOVE)
4. Red Wine, Pad Thai and all that follows ;)
5. Watching “High Fidelity” (which has now officially been added to my favorites)





1 comment: