Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This weekend was pretty amazing. Friday night, Colin and I finally busted into season one of "Californication" which I have to say, is even better then I could have expected. Seriously, my life has been incomplete until Hank came into my life to fill it with sarcastic banter.
Saturday night we hit up our dear Winks for some pitchers with Darcy. I love that Darcy comes out with us now!As usual our walk home was hilarious, I really think we should pitch our walk home to a reality producer, not just because it would be a lot more entertaining then anything Heidi and Spencer do, but because a side from laughing I never remember a whole lot from the walk from the bar to our front door and wouldn't mind someone filming it.
Sunday evening, we started to make our own Christmas traditions. I baked lots of whipped shortbread cookies, and we decorated the tree while watching "Fred Claus" and listening to christmas music! The whole time we were decorating, I couldn't stop smiling, I felt like I was glowing brighter then the tree! A very fine start to the Christmas season if I do say so myself!

I wanted to make sure Colin felt like it was his tree too. I picked up this Red Sox ornament in the summer and managed to keep it a secret and hide it all this time!

2 comments:

  1. That's awfully cute/sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! It was a hard secret to keep, but totally worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete