Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You know I'm not gonna diss you on the internet Cause my mama taught me better than that



I don't know about you, but November seems to always be the most annoying month, it is the time when you are waiting for December and the real Christmas season to begin, and really NOTHING happens in November. Now that the weather seems to be headed for lower more seasonal temperatures, I am determined to find things to keep me from heading down the seasonal depression/ totally crazy inside my own head, road that so many find themselves at this time of year (and then again in January once all the Holiday hoopla dies down.) I need a new hobby for when I hibernate in doors...so I am on a mission...anyone have any ideas? ha ha.

Also, totally unrelated but a little while ago I came across a cover of T.I's "Whatever you want" by Anya Marina and thought it was amazing, today I found it again, and as I listened to the cover over and over and over again, I also started to listen to her other songs. I am not sure what it is, but there is something about her voice and the music that I just find addictive. I think you should check it out, if nothing else T.I's cover is rad-tastic.

http://hypem.com/#/artist/anya+marina

No comments:

Post a Comment