Thursday, November 26, 2009

And baby you can have whatever you want...



Today was a pretty fantastic day! I found myself a brand new job, and one that I will actually enjoy, and one that will actually make me feel like getting up and going to work everyday! Anyway, starting Tuesday December 1st I will officially start training to become a bridal gown consultant! I am so excited! After all the time I spent working on wedding stuff with my mom, and then for Steph last year, it is something I really have a great time doing. I am really looking forward to helping women prepare for one of the most exciting day of their lives obviously I am sure I will cross a bridezilla or two, but with the experience that MED gave me, I am pretty sure I am more than prepared, to deal with their worst! For the most part, I am excited for the tears of joy when they find what they are looking for!
The best part is that the job is full time, and downtown! If nothing else this job will at least be something enjoyable to do before Colin and I make our move to Toronto, who knows, maybe I will love it so much, I will transfer to another store in Toronto, so I can work while I go back to school. Things feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment