Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you seen the ghost of John long white bones and the rest all gone...

I am really glad we spent most of the month of October celebrating Halloween, since I ended up falling really sick and could hardly get off the couch, much less party and eat too much candy. I love Halloween, but I am really not too disappointed - we had a pretty amazing time the weekend before, at Canada's Wonderland for the Halloween Haunt and watched every scary movie under the sun! I am pretty lucky too, because as sick as I was, I had a pretty great day, because I have a pretty great boyfriend that took care of me, and watched Halloween movie marathons with me all day. I AM SO LUCKY!!!
While I am sad I missed out on dressing up, I really don't feel like I missed out too much on Halloween this year, in fact I feel like I celebrated it more this year, than I have in all the years I actually dressed up and went out! Plus, there is always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment