Monday, November 16, 2009

I lost myself in a familiar song I closed my eyes and I slipped away



Last night we went to Rainbow and saw "The men who stare at Goats". It was defiantly an odd movie, but with a title like that, I wasn't expecting anything different. Either way, I enjoyed it! After the movie we came home and got ready for the week... a nice little Sunday indeed, then woke up at 3:30 am to the music from the girl in the apartment below us. This was day two that I couldn't sleep because she literally BLASTS her music and tired Jena is not someone you want to mess with! I figure she works at a bar and when she gets home she turns UP the music she left on all day which I am assuming she does to drown out the dog she ignores. I wanted to bust down her door and lose my mind, but not being totally insane I did not. Instead Colin started hammering a loose nail in the hardwood...seemed to get the message across to turn it down...albeit not OFF.
Today I am going to start my Christmas cards and FINALLY send the letter I wrote to Danielle!
Tonight we are going to celebrate our 8 Month anniversary with Season 3 of the Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment