Sunday, November 15, 2009

" You can't fire me, I DON'T WORK IN THIS VAN!"



This weekend was pretty great. I caught up with Brianna over a 4 hour brunch at the best all day breakfast diner then I came home and continued our marathon of The Office season two! We took a mini break and caught the Santa Claus parade...it was a little weird to have the parade so early and that it was about 14 degrees out. I did love that it was at night so that the lights and floats looked so great, the rhythm of the parade was pretty bad, so we decided to walk back and catch the parade at our own speed - this made it a lot better! We caught Santa, and more importantly we saw Andrew in the parade! Sunday we woke up to some Band of horses, pink banana pancakes (they were supposed to be red) and the rest of season 2!


At the parade after too much apple cider...not too sure why my bangs are so tiny here...

Just like 10 hours of our life devoted to this show this weekend...we are so awesome.

Quite possibly my favorite moment in season two, even though I know they don't finally get together for a long time...so glad it didn't take Colin and I years to start dating.

Currently I am listening to the songs The Bad Ideas just put up on their my space...over and over and over again...makes me pretty happy. You should listen too and try to be as happy as me!
http://www.myspace.com/thebadideasmusic

1 comment: