Friday, November 20, 2009

The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason But your love keeps on coming like a thunderbolt


The last few days have been amazing. Wednesday night Colin and I went out for cheap beer and wings, expecting it to be a pretty quiet night, but then we ran into Dally. The night turned into a pub crawl and a dance fest at...wait for it....Jim Bobs...I know, I know not somewhere I EVER like to be, but after Crabby Joes, Poachers, The Richmond Tavern, and Jacks, I no longer cared where we went, plus it was the only place we could get our dance on in the middle of the week! It was a blast, I enjoyed hanging out with Dally and his date, it is very rare that Colin and I actually like the WHOLE couple when we hang out with people. Thursday we decided to take the day off and just hang out together. Colin made pancakes as we waited for the UPS guy to deliver his new phone and celebrated our hangovers together. It was a surprisingly productive day, we hit the town later on and picked up the package waiting at the post office for Colin (Californication FINALLY CAME) we also got our Christmas cards! We had a much needed nap, had some dinner and watched the Office. I had been hearing that The Office had been sucking, but since I only started watching it religiously last year, I didn't know the difference, but after immersing ourselves in season 2 and 3 I know now, that they should have ended that show along time ago, now they are just running it into the ground. Tonight, we are having Jen and Kevin over for a few drinks, to show off our place, and then hitting Bertoldi's for dinner! Tomorrow Colin heads to Toronto with Darcy and I am headed to Shauna's for her housewarming/ladies night - I am pretty excited! Sunday I get to act like a 14 year old girl when I go with the girls to see "New Moon"! So it seems that some really great days are going to be followed by some more awesomness!

* are you curious about the picture? It looks like my lotus tattoo which also matches the lotus on Colins half sleve...before you start rolling your eyes at the cliche of matching tattoos know that we both inked these before we knew the other one existed ha ha.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard Jim Bob's is the lamest place to go in London, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, must share that the word I had to type in was "bitti" which is hilarious to me because I call stupid bar slut type girls "bitties" and that's actually the kind of crowd I'd imagine at Jim Bob's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you are absolutely right about Jim Bob's it is literally filled with "bitties" as you so wonderfully named them, but it was after a whole lot of alcohol, they could have taken me to a closet with loud music and I wouldn't have known the difference, plus we enjoy making fun of all the whore bags and there was some good ones.

    ReplyDelete