Monday, March 29, 2010

Get her fax number and let's get out of here...


I have been avoiding blogging lately, as I have been recently inspired by the wonderful Mrs. Melissa Graham Burke's way of blogging, Hive Honey which generally does not outline a complete minute by minute break down of her weekend, and instead is used as a tool to express thoughts that bounce around her head. This was my plan when I originally set out on this blogging journey, but my obsession with documenting each phenomenal moment with Colin has sort of taken me off track and basically bored me out of my own blog. That of course isn't to say that life with my Colin is boring, but perhaps describing everything as "awesome" repeatedly is what really set it off on the route of utter boredom for me.
The problem was, once I decided to change the way I wrote my blog, I became overwhelmed with that idea, and didn't really know how to start. Sure, I would come up with the most riviting of topics, but only as I drifted into sleep in the wee hours of the night, only to wake up with no recolection of what I had been inspired to write before. This is my first step into the new blogging Jena; coming soon will be less random updates of my day and more random attempts at clearing out the clutter in my own head. Although I am not going to promise that I wont continue to mention just how wonderful life is with Colin in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment