Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Concreate jungle where dreams are made of...

Monday night was the big "Keys to the Suite" Alicia Keys night!
In an attempt not to babble on forever, I will give you the cliffs notes version of the evening!

This is how it went down...
Around 4 Chrissie and Mary came to pick me up and we headed over to Joanne's to finish getting ready and have a little bit of a pre-drink before the limo arrived.
Around 5:30 the Limo picked us up and we enjoyed another beverage on our way to the restaurant.
While on our journey we learned an exciting bit of news, and that is that Becky (Neil's fiance) is expecting (her third his second), she is due in October!
We arrived at Chello just before 6, ordered some more drinks and then enjoyed a very scrumptious meal, (I had the rainbow trout). Before we left they gave us a dessert treat - a shot called "Apple Pie" which was outstanding and then we made the long trek across the street to the JLC where where we were taken upstairs to our private suite!
Around 9pm Alicia Keys came on and put on a phenomenal performance!
I was actually surprised with how many songs I was familiar with, I thought that I wouldn't know much of her new stuff, but she mixed it up with her older stuff and songs that I had totally forgotten about, knowing more songs made it a lot more enjoyable.
The whole night was amazing, and a great time all around, I enjoyed every minute of it!
After the show, our limo driver came to pick us up and took us home.

I didn't take a lot of pictures, basically I was just lazy ha ha, but here are a few I took and a few I stole from Joanne.






No comments:

Post a Comment