Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear


Today is the day! Today is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! As I am sure all of the posts since I started this blog can tell you, this has been by far the happiest year of my life! I can not believe that it has been a full year already. It feels so good to be celebrating this anniversary with the most spectacularly wonderful loveliest person I have ever met. It blows my mind every single day that I get to spend every single day with my best friend and the love of my life, how easy life is together and how fun everything we do together is, is something I am insanely grateful for every single second.
While our actual official celebration doesn't start until this weekend, we decided to kick off this wondrous event last night with this years first trip to Marble Slab, we came home and watched the movie "Big" and rang in our anniversary at 12am like it was new years!
While I can go on and on and on about how happy I am, and how outstandingly fantastic Colin is, I think I will spare you....only because you can count on this not being the only post about this anniversary!
Tonight a mini celebration will take place with dinner and a trip to the movies!
In case you missed it...I am so happy and madly in love with you Colin!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank god I'm happy and in love myself, or this post would make me puke, cry and gauge my eyes out all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best year ever! i love you so much!

    ReplyDelete