Wednesday, March 3, 2010

At Second Glance


Last night Colin and I decided to take in Shutter Island for a second time around. (I love toonie Tuesdays at Rainbow.)
The second viewing of this movie, was even better than the first, it allowed me to look at everything from a different perspective - the perspective of knowing! Knowing the twists and turns of the movie, allowed me to sit back and watch everything unfold, which it seem to do in almost a totally different way. This movie is incredible and if you haven't gone out to see it yet go now, and then go back a week later to watch it again, the second viewing almost makes it another movie within itself!
Also, I am now on the hunt for the Shutter Island book that the movie is based on, I am interested to know how the movie is different and how things are portrayed when you are reading them, instead of watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment