Friday, March 5, 2010

I’m going to make it by any means I got a pocketful of dreams


About a week ago Colin's sister Joanne won a radio show prize to see Alicia Keys called "Keys to the Suite" basically the way it works is she and 9 of her friends are treated to a night out - limo ride, fine dining, backstage passes and a suite to see the show from, and last night Joanne asked ME to be one of her 9 friends! I am really excited! I mean I don't necessary listen to a lot of Alicia Keys, but lets face it, lady has some sweet pipes and anything she does will be fantastic! Mostly I am just so happy that Joanne included me to be a part of the evening. I tried to Google some more information about this prize and all I found was a blog from some 40 year old woman complaining that Joanne won and not her...too funny, if you are super bored you can check it out oldladyblog.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out, I wasn't complaining about Joanne, congrats to her, I'm jealous of the fabulous night out she won.

    I was making fun of myself, it was a self-depreciating post about believing you have won.

    Have a great night in the suite, enjoy Cello and the limo.

    old lady blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jena I am soooooooooo glad that you are able to come to the concert on Monday night!!! I wouldn't have it any other way. It's going to be a blast. I am a HUGE Alicia Keys fan and the FUNNIEST part was that I was pouting that Andre didn't get me tickets and low and behold..............I WON THE CONTEST!!!! Apparently they liked the story..........YEY. I will see you on Monday and I am counting the sleeps!

    ReplyDelete