Friday, March 12, 2010

I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side

Also last night Colin surprised me with a one year anniversary gift! Don't worry Jenny you haven't forgotten your own anniversary...yet. This gift was a week early! He gave me a brand new pair of these little babies! I love them! And I love him! I am really excited to be celebrating our first year anniversary next week! It is going to be awesome and epic, just like us! I can't believe we are already celebrating our first year anniversary! Time has flown!

2 comments:

  1. YOU have chucks?! Gahhh.... how do YOU have chucks before ME?!
    Haha, sorry, I am bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, Oh Jenny, Take it easy! I don't think Colin had to slay any dragons or order them from Nantucket, pretty sure you could pick em up whenever you want to you silly girl!

    ReplyDelete