Monday, March 8, 2010

We Are FAMILY!

Friday night Tina picked us up and we headed out on our 4 hour journey to Bracebridge to see my family!
The entire weekend was spectacular!
I am pretty sure this was the first time all of the family managed to make it up to the house, when it wasn't a holiday. Having Quentin and Angie, JJ and Fabielle living in Orillia makes that a little bit easier - now we just have to move closer!
The weekend was full of family hang outs and me hogging the attention of my niece Lexy. We also threw in a trip to get my little brothers hair cut!

A few highlights include:

* Family dinner complete with vegetables!
* Sitting around the table telling stories and laughing till we can't breathe
* Getting Cubed
*Colin's spectacular pancake breakfast
*Mom's Bacon
*Champagne and Orange Juice
*Lexy
*Mom time!
It is funny how two days up their can feel like a week long vacation. I had the best time, and look forward to moving closer so that our drive doesn't take 4-6 hours!
Mom and Colin making breakfast! What up pj's at 11 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment