Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

I arrived in Bracebridge just before midnight on December 23rd. On Christmas eve my mom, John, Evan and I hit up a pretty spectacular sleigh ride to kick off the Christmas celebrations. The ride was beautiful, I even got to drive the sleigh! After the sleigh ride we went back to the house for a steak dinner followed by lots of red wine and chatting while we awaited the arrival of Santa Claus.





Every year after Christmas my family has a skating/hockey party!


Mike and Lexy


Brady

Lexy again! I just love this picture.
I spent 5 days up in Bracebridge sans Colin (which I don't plan on doing ever again because it SUCKED) but I did enjoy the time I spent with my family. After the 5 day stay I headed back to London for 2 days before Colin and I headed to Quentin and Angies wedding! Those pictures to follow in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment