Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Careful man there's a beverage here...

Last night was our early Christmas. Since we have been opening presents all through December we just had our jumbo stockings to open. The picture above is my stocking after it was dumped out, this picture does little justice as it was pretty much filled with my weight in candy. The highlights included "Hot Tamales" because back in the day at goodlife we used to get them and call them Tam-o-lies and the other highlight was the ring pops, because they are my favorite! It was a pretty great night. We sat around in our house coats, drinking hot chocolate with Kahlua and eating ourselves into a sugar coma. I can safely say that this early Christmas has been the best Christmas I have ever had! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful thoughtful boyfriend in my life.
Today, I am heading home for 5 whole days, this will be the longest we have been apart since we started dating - going to be tough. That being said I am still looking forward to heading home tonight to see my family. The best part is Bracebridge actually has a ton of snow! So it should feel extra Christmas-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment