Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's gonna be you me and the dance floor

I can't believe we now have NO snow, just rain...meanwhile my parents are buried under 180 cm of snow!
Anyway, despite the lack of snow, my weekend was pretty great. After work on Saturday I came home to a wonderfully home cooked meal and a big glass of red wine waiting for me! Colin had done a little Christmas shopping and insisted that I open an early present... I figured why not? Opening presents through December can be a tradition we have! Christmas has officially begun!Colin and I decided to drink before going out, which turned into just drinking at home, and then moved to going out on a hunt for Nachos! What we were not expecting is the UFC fight causing ALL the bars to be packed to the brim, one waitress suggested we stand in the back...umm no thanks. So, we moseyed on down the road to a dive bar to which we found some unpleasant folk, a lot of mustaches and another PACKED bar. At this point the evening seemed more like the twilight zone than a Saturday in London, but we refused to go home with out some cheesy nachos in our bellies. Finally we made our way to Poachers and inhaled a large plate of food before retiring ourselves for the evening! Sunday was pretty fantastic, we simply did nothing but lay around and enjoy our life together! Finally around 6pm we peeled ourselves out of the house to pick up some dinner and Christmas movies.
Tomorrow I have the day off and I plan to do some Christmas shopping myself! All in all, another amazing weekend with my love!

1 comment:

  1. the weekend was amazing..and we figured out twitter berry. we are nerds.

    ReplyDelete