Friday, December 18, 2009

I had the best day with you...9 months and counting!

Wednesday was our 9 month anniversary, and yes we are the kind of people that celebrate every month-aversary and any kind of anniversary we can. Come on, are you really surprised, based on all our constant mushiness?
ANYWAY, after work on Wednesday Colin and I met up at the Laundry mat since our washer and dryer in our building is still broken (insert shaking fist here). I was dreading the trip to the laundry mat more than anything, I couldn't imagine a worse way to celebrate our anniversary, BUT to my surprise and delight it was actually kind of fun. The place was really huge, they had televisions, a cafe area and a bar section that sold food and yes alcohol. We just put our stuff in the wash and then headed over to Ben Thans for some Chicken pad thai. By the time we had picked up our order and came back, we could switch over our loads, and since the dryers there don't struggle at life, our stuff only took half an hour to dry, by the time we had finished eating we packed up our stuff and were ready to leave. The rest of the night was fantastic and full of googly eyes and appreciation of our own awesomeness.
I can't believe that it has been 9 months already, and they have truly been the most fantastic 9 months of my life. I mean if we can turn a laundry mat trip into a fun date and enjoy ourselves we can do anything!

Tomorrow is our Christmas Party and we are going to see the Bad Ideas play - maybe we will even remember the camera this time!

This is my life right now and I am in love with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment