Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm hooked on a feeling, I'm high on believing, That you're in love with me

This weekend was our 10 month anniversary! We kicked off the celebration by watching Speed, I don't think I have seen that movie from start to finish since it's original release on VHS. I have to say, it is pretty great. Saturday we had a pretty great sleep in, french toast breakfast and our first DAY skate at Victoria park! Saturday evening my friend Paul came down from Guelph for a great Pad Thai dinner and a few drinks at winks. Colin and I came home and watched Kill Bill 2, which Colin had never seen, being my favorite of the Kill Bills I was more than happy to share the experience with him!

Sunday Brianna and I went to Smitty's for brunch, which was inexpensive and delicious - my favorite combination. After brunch we came back to our apartment so I could open Brianna's world to The Jersey Shore. After wasting about two hours we went to Silvercity to see Avatar in 3D. When we got there, we ended up having to kill another hour, as Avatar at 3pm was sold out!
I hadn't even planned on seeing Avatar, I had no idea what it was about, and thought that I wasn't nearly nerdy enough to see it, but I have to say it was pretty incredible.

Sunday night, Colin and I watched the sloppy mess that was the Golden Globes. I am not sure where everyone bought their dresses, but I am pretty sure that they were all second hand from a used bridesmaid store.

All in all the weekend, was everything I like it to be, filled with fun and hanging out with my favorite person in the world.
On the one hand I can't believe it has already been 10 months, but on the other, I can't remember my life before this amazing man came into my life. I have said it before, and I will keep saying it - I am so happy and so lucky to have Colin in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment