Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chhelloo 2010

To ring in the New Year we headed out to my step brother Quentin's Wedding! I honestly can not think of a greater way to ring in the New year than with family celebrating one of the happiest days of their life! It was also the first New Years I have spent with my mom since...I don't even remember! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast, complete with Chinese food and a little Mylie Cyrus (for Colin and JJ). Colin and I did what we do best and tore up the dance floor like it was our job, I mean it, we only left the floor to refuel!
Here is proof it happened ha ha.

Angie showing off their new marital bling!

This was a pretty sweet shot that my little brother caught of us during one of the first dances.



Slappin' da bass!

Q and A had this really unique idea for their guest book. Everyone was to take a picture holding the head of Quentin and Angie with themselves and that picture would go on one page of the book, and on that page is where you filled out your well wishes etc. This is one of my favorite pictures. This is my nephew Brady (who is three) holding Quentin's face over his own, I just think it looks so creepy.


We brought out the bass slappin a lot, also seen that night was the "dice roll", "the fist pump" "the lasso" and Mike's brilliant "iron pump". We are gathering quite an amazing repertoire of dance moves.


I am not too sure what mom and I are singing here, but we are clearly enjoying it a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment