Friday, October 9, 2009

" What do you think I rap for? To Push a F-ing Rav 4?"

Alright so my title has nothing to do with this post, but it has been stuck in my head since last weekend, and I am hoping that writing it down will help remove it from the constant repeat from my brain.
Anywhosle,
Tonight Colin and I are headed up for the long journey up to my parents house!
I am so excited to go home - I love my parents house so much! Their place is so relaxing and amazing. Since the baseball playoffs are on right now, I imagine that my mom and I will have a lot of one on one time to drink too much wine and chat until we drop, while Colin enjoys some flat screen baseball awesomeness!
We are also hitting up Barrie Sunday afternoon to visit my grandparents. Colin has yet to meet these grandparents, but I know that they will love him (because they love everyone) and that he will love them, because they are the nicest people on the planet! My aunt and cousins Sam and Hannah will be there as well. My dad sadly will not be attending as he has to be in New York for work, not sure yet if my sisters will still make an appearance, but I really hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment