Friday, October 16, 2009

Time Without Consequence




Last night I met Colin after work and we headed over to his parents for dinner. It ended up being a really amazing time. Jen introduced me to "Pino Noir" which has now taken over my love for "shiraz". Jen, Colin, his parents and I hung around the dinner table all evening talking and drinking some fabulous wine. Jen's boys Matthew and Josh were there as well, and as it turns out Matthew has a crush on me ha ha. I thought it was pretty adorable. He even lied to Colin and I telling us, he was 8 not 7 - to make himself a little older. His cute crush worked really well in our favor because whenever he started to complain about being bored, I would ask him to draw me something - what his Halloween costume is going to be, what mine should be, what our pumpkins should look like etc. I now have all the drawings on our fridge!


All and all the evening was a really great bonding experience, and I am beginning to love his family a little more everytime I see them. Next weekend we are headed to his sister Chrissie's house, we are taking her daughter Hailey and Hailey's friend to Canada's Wonderland for the Halloween Haunt. Considering toast popping out of the toaster often makes me jump (and sometimes scream) it should be a blast! After the trip to Wonderland we are going to stay overnight at Chrissie's and then head into Toronto Sunday for the "Get up Kids" concert!


Tonight, to get the Halloween mood rolling we are having a halloween moive-a-thon! Very excited - I love October, and Halloween AND COLIN - Obvs.


No comments:

Post a Comment