Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Find a sweater and you'll be better. Autumn's here, autumn's here.









This weekend Colin and I headed North for some family time!
We got in pretty late on Friday night and went right to sleep. Saturday it was actually nice out so we decided to hit the hot shopping in Bracebridge ha ha. Colin searched for flannel (oy) and we made a stop at the new and oddly fancy McDonalds for a Lunch date, before heading back to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents - which was fabulous!
Sunday we went into Barrie to visit my other grandparents, my aunt and cousins had a very informal Thanksgiving dinner where we watched Colin try not to throw a shoe at the TV when the Red Sox lost...and then headed back up North.
My little brother surprised me with a birthday gift - ENTOURAGE season 5 which we then proceeded to watch for the rest of the night. Monday morning, we lazed around and took a nice long walk along the river with Ella and Chloe. Then we came home to hang out with my family and watched "Away we go" with my mom!
Sadly we had to head back to London Monday night
It was a wonderful and very relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i enjoy the pictures a great deal. i really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures... really show the similarities between you and your mom!
    You're very lucky to spend all your holidays with your family AND Colin. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well not ALL my holidays, Christmas is going to be bitter sweet for sure. :(

    ReplyDelete