Thursday, October 8, 2009

HOT HOT HEAT


I haven't been to hot yoga in what seems like a lifetime. I decided to head out and hit up a class today, and it was amazing. The studio itself has been renovated - mostly just updated, and it looks great. I had a new instructor today, and nearly every pose we went through was one I hadn't ever tried. It was challanging and felt wonderful! While I was there I saw that they are doing the 30 day challange again, they have classes that run all day and pretty late, so fitting it into my schedule wouldn't be hard. There is only one full day that I would be out of London, and apparently if you practice on your own that day it still counts. Iam pretty certian I will take part! It just something to my mind and body I can't even begin to describe, I am glad I decided to get back into it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment