Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Walkin' in the cold November rain...

Wait...isn't it September?
Pretty sure mother nature is on some sort of extended vacation and her replacement has fallen asleep since about June. Which has forced me to drag out my fall clothes from last year, clothes I haven't looked at in months! To my suprise (and delight) all my pants are too big for me now...however, I haven't had the oppertunity to buy new pants yet. It would have been nice to have some more warning with the weather situation, I expected at least another week of getting away with some penicil skirts.
This morning on my lovely stroll in the rain to the dentist, I made the decision to crack open my purse and buy some new fall boots! since I was wearing tiny little shoes that really should just be classifed as glorified socks.
Along the way I may have stopped at lolita for a little sweater too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Time to get my fall shopping in action, I cant walk around in these baggy worn out clothes any longer! I didnt do a whole lot of shopping last year for new clothes, I couldn't find things to fit me right then, but now I feel that things are looking up where that is concerned...now if only I had more money for clothes!

The new boots!

4 comments:

  1. ...Are those Steve Maddens? If so, I have the EXACT same boots. :|
    If not, then I have VERY SIMILAR boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed Steve Madden. I thought of you when I posted it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete