Thursday, September 24, 2009

"more than a feeling..."


The last few days have been exhausting, just trying to get used to the new schedule of our lives right now, while trying to sqeeze in some other things.

Not to mention the new techno twins upstairs that feel it is necessary to blast techno all evening. There has been someother things going on outside of our control, that are a tad stressful, but what I need to stress here, is that I don't care about any of it. I love Colin with my whole heart, I am the happiest I have ever been i my life, and if people can't accept or deal with that, then that is their loss and believe me it will be their loss. We have been through a lot in the last 6 months, all outside of our control and all dealing with basically the same people that can't get on with their own lives, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat because it has been more than worth it!
Tonight is the Wilhelm Scream concert, tomorrow is our housewarming party, Sunday I have a fabulous date set up with kelli and then at night it is the "street light manifesto" concert. Going to be a great weekend, leading into a short week and MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! EEE! ( I just noticed that when it comes down to it, no matter what, my life is GREAT!)

1 comment:

  1. you make me happy!
    tonight and tomorrow and this weekend is going to be amazing. and just think, it's just the buildup before NEXT wekened which will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete