Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And love’s just a bubble if you don’t take the trouble to make it...


*Warning this blog entry is full of mushiness*


Tomorrow is our sixth month! It has been hands down the best six months of my life. Of course we had to deal with some outside drama, but all of that drama made us so much closer and so much stronger; I wouldn't take a way a moment of the things we have gone through, I would do it all again, because it made us who we are now. It has been the most incredible six months I have ever experienced. I thought that I knew what a good relationship was, I have learned in the last 6 months that what I thought I knew was totally and completely wrong and I am now the luckiest girl EVER! I have the sweetest most caring boyfriend and I fall in love with him a little more everyday.

To celebrate we are going to hit up the McDonalds on Dundas and Richmond...JUST kidding - we are going to my favorite resturant "Mint" for a nice fancy meal - I am going to wear a dress (like I need an excuse).

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Enjoy your dinner together.
    I am so happy for you, and for US! I think we have paid our relationship dues and really deserve the great boys we have landed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoy the title of this. and i loved last night..and you, and the last 6 months and hopefully many more to come :)


    tomorrow will be amazing, i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Jenny we have earned the boys we have landed! I am happy for you too.
    I AM SO HAPPYYYY CAN'T wait for tomorrow eee

    ReplyDelete