Monday, September 28, 2009

It's ladies night, all the girls drink for free


I don't know how I have forgotten to mention this for so long - but my new favorite Sunday morning ritual, is taking Ella for a walk and making fun of all the "walk of shamers".

To date my two favorites include - The girl wearing a mans t-shirt, still had her hair half done, no make up, carrying her shoes and being walked home by some guy.

Last sunday had two girls waiting together at a bus stop, wearing 6 inch gold stelitto heels, black dresses and it was 12:30pm.

Welcome back Western Students! Welcome back!

3 comments:

  1. haha the best was the 2 girls yesterday. we should actually start taking out our camera and take pictures..and create a website and get rich, oui? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thought actually crossed my mind - exactly like that - creeepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG DO IT. Western broads are the worst.

    ReplyDelete