Friday, September 18, 2009

"and it's so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms"

Alright so this is the last post about our Anniversary!
I felt it was necessary to post pictures of the event itself! We ended up going to a different resturant that apparently took Mints place. The food was glorious and gave us an excuse to get dolled up. After dinner we came home to bask in our awesomeness over lots of red wine. It was the greatest anniversary ever!

I wanted to get Colin tickets to New Found Glory for December 13th in Toronto - since it was annouced just this week, tickets are not yet avalible, so I made a pop up card which is almost as good. (plus the arts and crafts brought back happy memories of my childhood).

This was a full boooklet, but I felt taking photos of each page was a little much, it included a suprise spa treat for saturday, anicdotes of our time together as well as some other mushiness. Simply amazing!

I don't think this photo needs much explination - HAPPY 6 MONTHS!

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy this..and the pictures we took. especially my "new facebook" ones haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha I chose not to upload those ones, to protect you.

    ReplyDelete