Friday, April 30, 2010

July 19th 2010 - Jack Johnson "To the Sea" tour!

Yesterday, I finally managed to head over to Sunrise and pick up two tickets for Jack Johnson's "To the Sea" tour. This year the concert is being held at The Molson Amphitheater in Toronto. When I saw his "In between Dreams" tour it was held there and it was amazing, however I really dug the "Sleep through the static" tour venue in Oro when it was a "green tour", it was six hours in a sunny field and being under a canopy of stars while he played gave it an even better vibe. Although, I can imagine the reason it is NOT being held there this year probably has something to do with the single lane dirt road to get out of the venue - as it took a solid three hours to get out of the parking lot.
No matter where he plays I know it will be a fantastic show, I am really looking forward to it!
The plan right now is to hit up Burlington on the Saturday and Sunday prior, checking out some new places to live and taking Chirssy's kids to Wonderland, then on the Monday night, hitting up the Concert! SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment