Monday, April 19, 2010

As we sway, the music is playing our notes


I said I wouldn't write posts simply outlining my weekend, but who really thought that was going to happen?
I will try to do a quick run down, instead of outlining every moment in exquisite detail ha ha.

Friday: As I mentioned was the Bad Ideas show. Tina, Jenny, Jen and Leslie met us at Call the Office and together we rocked out to a pretty kick ass performance. I thoroughly enjoyed cameo singing performances from Nick, and the cover of "Run Around Sue"
Weird side note, Jenny went to High school with Alex - the lead singer.
Saturday: Took in some fine Saturday shopping, checked out some new beds and did some questioning as to why we keep coming to the mall on Saturdays. Went to see CHLOE at Silvercity, it was not nearly as good as we were expecting. Since we had taken a mid day nap for about three hours, we were wide awake and starving at 1am and ordered in some PIZZA!
Sunday: Finally got to have a nice long sleep in together. Headed out to Smitty's for brunch and met up with Darcy for some more bed hunting and grocery shopping. Hit up the laundry mat, and came home to relax and prepare for another long week.

Once again, another spectacular weekend with my favorite person on the planet.

2 comments:

  1. ... You didn't see me. :|

    Juuuust kidding. I'll settle for second favourite person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny that you commented about that. I was going to make a note about you and how you are my other favorite person. I guess technically he is my favorite boy, and you are my favorite girl on the planet. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete