Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I like to move it move it


Back in the work out saddle again!
I thought it would probably be good for my mind and body to get physical again..."let's get physical, physical...." alright I digress, like I said I wanted to get back in the gym, not for any weight loss reasons, I am actually pretty satisfied with that area of things, but I want to be healthy and not a fat kid in a skinny body, SO I started back yesterday and did the most insane work out of my life - alright that is a lie, however I was surprised, that an aqua fit class could actually be beneficial, and for more than just rounding out my social circle with some elderly adds. I am probably going to try to work in an aqua fit at least once a week along with some other classes that are a little more intense as well as a lot more hot yoga.

3 comments:

  1. You should rock an outfit like those next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was considering it. I am pretty confident that American Apparel would have exactly what i need to fulfill this dream outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I was thinking Aquafit was for the geriatric and disabled. You're breaking down those barriers.

    I need to do this too; I know what you mean about being a skinny fat kid. I weigh between 105-115lbs and have the lung capacity of an 80-year-old, and about the same muscle mass to boot.

    Thumbs for gettin' physical.

    ReplyDelete