Monday, February 1, 2010

There's no place that I'd rather be, than at home with you next to me.


How is the weekend already over?
This weekend we decided to hibernate as much as possible.
Saturday after a pancake induced coma Colin went to visit Andrew, where he obtained a bunch of new records! *Thank you Andrew for deciding to start a record store, right after we bought a record player!
My personal favorites including Chuck Ragan, The Loved ones and Johnny Cash!
So we filled our Saturday evening with a lot of red wine and records.
Sunday we broke out the records for some more pancake making fun, (note, I don't even like pancakes that much, but Colin has a special way of making them that makes them OUTSTANDING) went back to bed for some snuggle time, and decided to bundle up and check out Rainbow for a matinee.
We saw Edge of Darkness. I fully expected this movie to be a cheesy cop movie, but I didn't care because I have a weakness for cheesy cop movies, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually really good, and had a lot more depth to the story line than I had expected, and it didn't have a stupid chase scenes or 20 minutes of things blowing up, it was actually fairly realistic, I didn't 100% buy Mel Gibson's Boston accent, but overall the movie was pretty decent!
We ended the weekend with the Grammy's, to be honest I never really watch them, at least not from start to finish, but I really enjoyed this year a lot!
Lady Gaga performing with Elton John?!? = Amazing
Beyonce busting into old school Alanis Morsette EVEN BETTER!
I don't care what anyone has to say about Pink, her acrobatic performance blew my mind.
And how could I not mention my favorite moment - Bon Jovi singing our song "Livin on a prayer".
Another great weekend, I can't believe how lucky I am that I get to spend so much time with the best person in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment