Tuesday, February 16, 2010

" Anybody want a peanut"

Ok I am seriously slacking on the updates lately.
ANYWAY, This weekend was full of celebration!

~Saturday we hung out and had our usual weekend pancake breakfast, ran some errands around town and then Saturday night we met up with Andrew and Katie and made the trek down to Colin's brother Blaise's house for a birthday celebration. We came home to a bottle of red wine and re watched Cabin Fever which apparently was just re released this weekend. The horror flick was just as I remembered, pretty gross and pretty awesome.

~ Sunday was amazing as it was our very first Valentines day! I really like Valentines day, but not in a - you better buy me flowers and candy sort of way, but rather just taking time out to celebrate how lucky we are to have each other and bask in our awesomeness! (even if we do that everyday and eat lots of Valentines day candy!


Sunday afternoon we also headed over to Rainbow for our usual weekend matinee. While Colin offered to see "Valentines day" with me, I was quite certain it would be fairly lame and a cheap rip off of "Love Actually" and suggested we see "Wolfman" instead, while it wasn't the greatest movie of all time, it did serve it's purpose and was entertaining.

~Monday I celebrated family day with my little family! Colin and I hung out most of the day and then went out for a celebration of a wonderful weekend dinner!
I know I am failing to remember some of the stuff we did this weekend, but all that matters is that the last three days were incredible and spent with the most incredible person I know, reasons to celebrate or not, this long weekend would have been just as wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment