Tuesday, February 23, 2010

...For the criminally insane


Another fantastic weekend under my belt!

Friday night Colin and I rented Before the Devil Knows your dead, it was alright, we never ended up watching the ending, but I think I will sleep fine tonight not knowing what happens.

Saturday we had our weekend pancake intake and while heading out to the movies, we realized it was BEAUTIFUL outside (finally a little sunshine) and took a detour before going to see Shutter Island to check out the Records at Grooves. The selection is alright there, but the way they have things set up makes my head hurt and the over charging of their records makes me a little stabby!
Shutter Island , we saw this trailer months and months ago, and have been waiting anxiously to finally see it, and it was INCREDIBLE, it was everything I expected it to be and so much more, I wont say much more, so that I don't accidentally give anything away, just stop reading this and go watch it! Also, it was a book first, which I didn't realize, and now I want to run out and read it!

Our trip to the movies, was a little bit of an adventure, as it nearly resulted in Colin punching some douche bag kid in the neck - this couple comes in LATE knocks over the girls pop beside them and doesn't have the decency to offer to purchase her a new one, then starts up a loud and obnoxious conversation about nothing, and starts loudly making out - lets just say that words were exchanged, and fortunately no one was punched in the neck - because lets face it, punching people is only funny in theory in real life, it's just trashy.
Saturday night Colin and I went over to Winks for a long over due visit to our favorite watering hole, only to realize it had been taken over by the worst of the worst we're talking UFC fans or UFC douche bags - it was honestly like walking into the twilight zone. We quickly marched out of there and too refuge at Poachers.
Sunday we took in another beautiful day, and went to Smitty's all day breakfast!
I enjoy our weekends together, and packing as much fun as we can into them, it still boggles my mind how we can spend such a ridiculous amount of time together, and all we want to do is spend even MORE time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment