Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kiss you like it’s the last time I’ll get to

Colin has been fighting off a pretty brutal cold/throat infection for a little while now, and decided to take yesterday off to try to sleep it all off, not feeling well myself I decided to hop under the covers and join him. It ended up being the best sick day I have ever had in my life. We laid around and slept almost all day long. Then just laid around on the couch and watched the Olympics. Also, after watching Shutter Island we had a hankering for some more Leonardo DiCaprio and fake Boston accents and decided to re watch The Departed (note when reading the title you must drop your R's in order to have a genuine Boston experience.)
Not very many people can turn a sick day into a relaxing day of fun, I know how lucky we are and am thankful for every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment