Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still two sips away from a box of wine


Yesterday my dear friend Laura introduced me to her boyfriend's new band Make Your Exit.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really enjoy them! I am a sucker for anything with an indie-ish feel especially when you throw in a piano a saxophone and my absolute favorite a chello. What I enjoy most is the way that they give their harmonies texture it gives so much more elegance to their music, then is usually expected with an "indie" band.
Make Your Exit is going to be playing at Black Shire here in London at the end of March, I am looking forward to seeing them preform and hope that Laura makes it down for the trip too!

Anyway, I will stop rambling on about them so that you can check them out for yourself!

http://www.myspace.com/makeyourexit

No comments:

Post a Comment