Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"You are the only exception & I am on my way to believing it"

There has not been a ton going on lately, mostly due to the fact that both of us have been pretty sick. However, before we fell down the rabbit hole of sickness, we managed to get in a batting practice with Nathan and his team! We were supposed to play in a weekend tournament last weekend, but we were both far too sick to make it out. We were pretty disappointed we didn't get to hang out more with Nathan and Rachel, but at least we had one fine afternoon to show them our skills....and by "our skills" I am of course referring to Colin, since I actually do not have any skills what-so-ever, in fact, while playing in the outfield, I would actually move away from the ball if it came near me.
This is why I am better off participating in games like dodge-ball or in single activities, like yoga or figure skating.

In other news, tomorrow I get my hair cut!
I know big deal right? Good thing I posted it in blog format, there are just far too many people out there that would have suffered not knowing this about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment