Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 1.5 iversary

In honor of our 1.5 -iversary I was going to post a bunch of pictures of us together, and ramble on about how happy the last 1.5 year of my life has been, and how much I love Colin...but lets face it, I write that basically in every post. SO, I thought for a change, I would post a few videos on a few of our other favorite couples...(that remind us of us ha ha) so, that you out there in blogger world, won't lose your lunch reading about how insanely happy we are together.
Video One!


Video Two!

2 comments:

  1. This still made me upchuck a little, but it was a good idea.
    Jim & Pam always get me. I just love the part with the e-Valentine and Pam dances. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post.. and the videos!!!

    ReplyDelete