Friday, August 6, 2010

You're so money, you don't even know how money you are


In case you missed it on all my other social networking devices, or couldn't hear me screaming "VEGAS BABY VEGAS" all night, then let me update you....

After several attempts and date changes we are finally doing it! We are finally hitting the City of Sin, and what better reason to go, than to celebrate my 25th birthday!?!

I didn't think anything could beat last years celebrations, with Louis CK, David Cross, Nuit Blanche (sort of) and two nights in Toronto...but I am going to make a bet that this year will take the cake!
Makes officially becoming 25 a little easier to swallow.

I wont be too obnoxious here, by bubbling over with Vegas babbles...I'll save that for when we return ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment